Aesthetic

Longing for you
Day and in dream
I'm hoping you're here
And leading my way

You steers my road
Anytime I need
If you walk away
I will follow you

Trying my life with your sacred gifts you gave to me
I won't vain and succeed it as your precious soul
Holding your hand and I'm walking through the all of the world
Carrying your wish like the Venus in the dim sku

2008年10月25日星期六

Longing For You

Whenever I cry
Would there be someone who stay a side?
Holding my hand
And giving me a warmful hug

Whenever I shy
Would you notice that I'm stay a side?
Looking for you
And asking for a curing word

I don't want to hide myself
From my little fragile heart
But I got no other choice
Cause you've leave away
And never say goodbye

I don't want to lie myself
From the passage memory
But now you are not around
Leave me alone and cry forever...

I don't want to say goodbye
Cause nobody can replace you
Whatever you did
Whatever you left
I'll keep that all a side
And waiting for you...

1 条评论:

  1. hey wei keat! haha. yea i know i dont look like im 18 right. that's what everyone tells me the time they found out my age!

    Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog. It's kinda awful i can say. Gosh I soo hoped that I can write chinese like you do =(

    Carmen siow!

    回复删除

每一句话足以影响每一个人...